The timetables show how we implement the curriculum over a typical school week and how this is organised over a two year cycle.
Timetables are flexible as children take part in many other activities. For example:
- children spend a full day working outside in the school environment;
- children visit another location as part of their topic: Bradford Mosque, York Yorvik, Wakefield Sculpture Park for example;
- children work alongside their parents/grandparents for the morning, working together on projects linked to topic work;
- children take part in workshops led by visitors with a specialism: Sculptress, Police, Fire Service etc.
- children take part in themed days or themed weeks: Sports Week, Arts Weeks, Safeguarding Awareness for example.