Mrs A Glover
CHAIR of Governors
- To work with the Headteacher to promote and maintain high standards of educational achievement;
- To ensure that Governors set a clear vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school;
- To hold the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and for the performance management of the staff;
- To ensure oversight of the financial performance of the school and the effective use of the schools resources;
- To be a visible, positive presence around school on a regular basis.
Mrs E Batley
Vice Chair of Governors
- To support the Chair and lead the Governing body in the absence of the Chair;
- To liaise with the Chair and the Headteacher to ensure the Vice-Chair is fully informed;
- To support the Headteacher, senior leadership and all the school staff;
- To be a visible, positive presence around school;
- To act as a mentor to new Governors.