A free school meal is provided for all Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 aged children.
You can of course choose not to take up this offer and instead provide a packed lunch for your child. (Please see the packed lunch information).
Year 3 – 6
- For children in Year 3 – Year 6 who require a school meal there is a cost of £2.20 per day.
- Children who qualify to receive free school meals will still continue to do so.
- If you are unsure about FREE SCHOOL MEALS please ask in the school office who will advise.
- Please send dinner money on Monday in a sealed envelope with your child’s name and class clearly marked.
- Cheques should be made payable to Wrenthorpe Academy.
- Payment can be weekly, half termly or termly in advance. If your child is absent from school, and you have informed school, then the dinner can be cancelled and there will be no charge for that day(s).
If your child is absent from school, and you have informed school, then the dinner can be cancelled and there will be no charge for that day(s).
If your child has to leave school during the morning and it is too late to cancel the dinner then that meal must still be charged.